The Green Light Program
Greenprint’s Green Light Program aims to bridge the communication gap between venture capital investors and seed-stage, live-product companies founded by people from backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in VC funding.
Founders receive a services package valued over $2,000, which includes consulting; placement on Greenprint’s blog, newsletter, and social media channels; and the freedom to use the digital assets created in their future promotions, so long as Greenprint is cited.
Investors gain deal flow that brings them a step closer to their vision of a more diverse VC portfolio. Email communications include one-click access to startups that meet our criteria listed below.
JOINING THE PROGRAM
We encourage all seed-stage, live-product startups with at least one founder from an underrepresented background to apply.
1. At least one founder is a member of a group that is traditionally underrepresented in venture-backed startups, including but not limited to:
Women and Non-Binary persons;
BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color);
2. Your product is technology or technology-enabled, and has been live for at least 3 months.
3. You’re targeting venture-backed growth in industries like e-commerce, horizontal & enterprise SaaS, consumer software and digital products, financial services, legal cannabis, and others.
4. You’re currently raising or planning to raise a seed round ($500K - $2M).
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit the form below;
2. If your company is a match for the program, we’ll reach out to schedule an initial interview;
4. To be featured, you’ll need to submit additional materials, including your pitch deck and a financial summary.
WHAT YOU GET
1. Free consulting focused on your pitch materials, marketing your capital raise, and building your data room;
2. A spotlight on our website;
3. Features in our newsletter and social media channels;
4. Use of digital assets created for your feature.